Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Wedding - Post 14

Argh! Down to that time. Only a couple of sewing days left and I really wanted to get good headway yesterday on this but didn't get much done. 


THIS is my least favorite past of sewing............ The finishing work......


Anyone else?


The procrastinating must stop today because I just dont have any time left! 


Here is my list of stuff to do, I really need it done by Wednesday night when I go to sleep. 


I'll check back and cross it out as I get it done. Maybe that'll help motivate me a bit more.


Baby dress
1. Hem sleeves
2. Hem skirt
3. Neaten and tack down top of zipper area (hand sewing)
4. Finish sewing on beaded trim (hs)
5. Fuse neckline to lining


Little E's dress
1. Hem Sleeves
2. Hem skirt
3. Neaten and tack down top of zipper area (hs)
4. Sew on blue pleated trim
5. Sew on beaded trim (hs)
6. Fuse neckline to lining


Big E's Dress
1.Draft and sew in sleeves. 
2. Hem skirt
3. Neaten and tack down top of zipper area (hs)
4.Sew on blue pleated trim
5. Sew on beaded trim (hs)
6. Fill out Petticoat (If she lets)
7. Remove and re-sew in crooked zipper
8. Fuse neckline to lining


Bride's Gown
1. Hem and attach lace to left sleeve (hs)


GULP, Seeing this is not making me feel any better right now. Hopefully as today and tomorrow progress and more and more gets crossed out I'll start feeling better :-/



No comments:

Post a Comment