Monday, January 30, 2012

Project Wedding - Post 6

Yesterday I got some sewing done. I started Esther's dress and sewed Eta's bodice and lining together and attached the skirt. So now I have all three of the girl's dresses up to the same point. Now I need to draft sleeves, make and attach the trim, hem and install the zippers on all of them. Last week I bought material to make crinolines for all of them because of course these have to be super poofy :) 

I decided to nix sewing my gown and buy something for myself to wear to the wedding.  There isn't much time left and whatever I put out has to look amazing. Technically I could probably pull it off but I'll be a wreck by the time the wedding gets here and that is so unnecessary. I would rather finish up the girl's gowns this week and then have the rest of the time to focus on the bridal gown without getting down to the wire.  


No comments:

Post a Comment