Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll sew tomorrow. It's only a day away.

I actually did sew last week. I almost finished two skirts for myself. I just need to sew in zippers and hem them. I'll post pics when they are done.

Meanwhile what's more exciting is what I have planned for the next couple of weeks. I really want to make my girls some fun summer stuff so that should come first considering they start camp tomorrow. Then I'm going to embroider these gorgeous beach towels I bought with my kid's teacher's names and stick them in the mail. I thought that would be a great end of the year gift.

Accountability: I will post tomorrow..... With pictures ..... Even if my progress is embarrassing. I'll at least start!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment